Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally....

Holy cow it has been a LONG time since I have updated this! I have lots to tell you all & even more pictures to share. First we went to IL the 1st week of June for my niece's graduation. We also saw Madi's birth dad & hung out with our family. It was nice to see people we haven't visited in a few years, like my cousin Kevin & his wife Karalee.

Here are just some of the pictures I have to share. I will probably add more later today depending on how much free time I have

This pic was actually just taken last night. Don't mind how skinny Aidyn looks. He was sucking in his gut a little bit so the darts would stay on
All the family that came for Kayla's graduation. From left to right...
Kevin, Karalee, Kayla, Tina, Madison, Bill, my mom, me, Aidyn & Paul

Paul & his sister Mona

Madi with Mona

Kayla with her parents

Kayla right after she graduated

I love how this picture turned out

Silly boy with ketchup on his nose

We went to this little town called Woodstock & they had really pretty horses all around the main square

Madi in front of the lucky horse

Paul & his dad John by a horse

This is Madi's birth dad with his other kids
Eloy, Meno, Angel, Madi & Manny

Madi & her step mom Sonia

Madi & Manny

I still can't get over how much they look alike!

Madi with her birth dad & his parents

Madi with her sister Angel

another one of her & her sister

this was a total random picture that was actually taken outside a gas station on the way to meet Madi's birth dad but I think it turned out great

Paul & one of his oldest friends Mike

Mike & his girl friend that I won't even attempt to spell her name because I know I will get it wrong lol

2 comments:

Karalee said...

yay!! new stuff! thanks!

Michelle said...

glad to see you're still alive! thanks for the update, looks like you had fun in IL